The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag of Uttar Pradesh State has announced that they are ready to start online registration for UP Scholarship 2019. This department delivers some help financially poor candidates who don’t have money but want to study more. According to the notification, the UP Scholarship Online Registration is going to start on 1st July 2019. The last date to apply via online mode is 1st November for post-intermediate courses like UG/PG/Doctorate etc. If you are studying in 11th or 12th class then you can apply online from 1st July to 28th September. The department has defined many criteria for students. Those who fulfill the required criteria will be awarded by this scholarship.
All the candidates that are General, OBC, SC, and ST are eligible to get applied till the last date. Here the candidates will get all the type of information about the UP Scholarship 2019. The candidates may just have to visit the website www.scholarship.up.nic.in there they will get the details required.
Many candidates who are studying in various courses 9th,10th, 11th 12th, Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses like as BA, BCom, BSc, MA, MCom, MSc, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, B.tech, MBBS, Polytechnic, ITI, B.Arch, M.Tech can apply this online form for receiving the scholarship. A scholarship is a great help as financial support for the students who have a weak economic condition to support further education. Such Parents also feel relief if their children receive the scholarship for studies as in present time. Students who want to obtain UP Scholarship 2019 can fill the form before the last for continuing their study.
Hurry up students get the benefit of this golden opportunity for the completion of their education. Applicants can register their application online after registration process candidates must save their registration number for further use.
UP Scholarships are expected for many schemes including the list mentioned below:
- Pre-Matric scholarship scheme
- Matric scholarship scheme
- Post Matric scholarship scheme
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship 2019
In Uttar Pradesh 9th and 10th students belongs to SC, ST, OBC, General, and Minorities categories are eligible to apply for UP Scholarship. And their income level should be like below.
- Candidates must be a student of 9 & 10 in a Government school or in a school which is recognized by Govt. or by a Central/State Board of Secondary Education.
- This remuneration is given to Uttar Pradesh Students and passed their last examination with minimum 50 % marks in the board/institute.
- Annual Family Income Limit
|General||Rs. 19,884 for Rural & Rs. 25,546 for Urban|
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
Important Dates for UP Scholarship 2019
- Starting Date for Online Registration for Master Data – 1st July for all students.
- Ending date of online registration for Master data for 11th & 12th class students is 15th July 2019.
- Ending date of online registration for the master date for other than 11th, 12th students is 30th July.
- Last date to upload documents for 11th 12th class is 28th September 2019.
- Last date to upload documents other than 11th 12th class students is 1st November 2019.
- Last date to send hard copy of documents for 11th 12th class students is 4th October 2019.
- Last date to send hard copy of documents for other than 11th 12th class students is 7th November 2019.
How to apply online for UP Scholarship 2019
- Go to the official website “scholarship.up.nic.in“.
- Choose the proper Link.
- Click on the student registration button
- Then the online form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the proper information
- Upload your needed documents
- Submit your application.
- You will get a registration ID.
- Then take a print out of filled application form.
For further detail visit the OFFICIAL WEBSITE