- 1 TNPSC Departmental Exam Application Form 2018
- 2 Updates for TNPSC Departmental December Notification 2018
- 3 Details about TNPSC Departmental Dec Application Form 2018
- 4 Educational Qualifications:
- 5 Fee to Pay
- 6 Selection Process:
- 7 How to Apply for TNPSC Departmental Exam Online Form 2018
- 8 Important Date:
- 9 Important Link:
TNPSC Departmental Exam Application Form 2018
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has just started TNPSC Departmental Exam Application Form 2018 online. Aspired candidates are now recommended to check TNPSC Departmental Exam 2018 Notification and start applying for the same. Applicants are hereby addressed to the same and are suggested to begin the online Registration process.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has just delivered the Official Notification in regard with the Departmental Examination. Interested applicants who are in pursuit of such opportunity are suggested to go online and begin to apply after checking the official Notification. For more info regarding the same please stay in tune with us.
Updates for TNPSC Departmental December Notification 2018
As per the latest information, the Public Service Commission for Tamil Nadu has just updated publically about TNPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2018. All the aspirants are required to check the same and begin the application process for PSC Exam. For more details, refer to the below sections.
|Organizing Body||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Departmental Exam|
|Last Date to Apply for Online||Soon Release|
Details about TNPSC Departmental Dec Application Form 2018
The test Conducting Body is the primary authority to carry out this examination process and appointing the eligible candidates into the Departments. For Departmental Examination, the commission conducts the assessment process twice a year.
Applications must hold a degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Fee to Pay
- The Fee will be charged as per the number of opted tests applicants want to attend.
- There will be overall 8 tests to be conducted. out of which, desired candidates can opt for the chosen ones.
- The Fee structure is different for different Exams chosen.
- Registration Fee of Rs.30/- will be mandatorily included in the postal receipt apart from the fee for the applied exams.
Note: Total Fee will be paid only through the postal receipt except for the candidates Choosing New Delhi as a Center.
Judgment will be made on the basis of obtained marks in the written tests.
Important: Make Sure to go through these steps before applying. Please have a look.
How to Apply for TNPSC Departmental Exam Online Form 2018
- Log on to the official website for i.e., “www.tpsc.gov.in”.
- Select the section where latest notification links are visible from the home page.
- Check the updated bulletin for Departmental Exams.
- GO through the instructions for registering online.
- Complete the registration process and take a printout for future need.
Last date for Application: Soon Release