Telangana ePass Scholarship 2019
The Social Welfare Society of Telangana State has posted a notification about Telangana ePass Scholarship 2019 on its authorized portal. The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial help to those students who do not have proper money to continue their education. Those students who are studying in Pre Metric or Post metric level courses can apply for this studentship.
Amount to be given to the selected students will be based upon their course, type of institute or institute reputation and their category.SC/ST/OBC/Minority/Backward class students can only apply online for this scheme. The foundation has commenced the TS Epass Fresh/Renewal Online Registration through its authorized website for all desired students. Desired and talented students are invited to check the given details and apply for this opportunity on or before the last date.
This scheme is helpful for needed students to get free education in government and private colleges. The TS ePass Scholarship Scheme is available for those students who appear in 9th,10th,11th,12th, Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses. Eligible students who belong to middle-income group families can apply for Pre-Matric, Post-Matric & Merit Cum Means Scholarship Schemes through the official link given at the end of this page.
For the state residents and students who are belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ST can avail this beneficial amount. Please refer to the under-mentioned details for further review and insight into this financial assistance scheme. To get more info regarding this scheme please read this page carefully.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana ePass Scholarship 2019
- 10th class passed from recognized school or board with good academic records.
- Candidates belonging to the categories of SC, ST, OBC, and Minority.
- Applicants parental annual income is Rs. two Lakh or below.
- BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. one Lakh or below
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
- Current Passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
How to Fill Scholarship Form CHECK HERE
How to apply for Telangana ePass Scholarship 2019
- Aspirants firstly go to the official link i.e. “www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in“.
- Read the latest news and event on the homepage.
- Choose the suitable link as “Apply Online” and click on it.
- Enter all needed information into the empty field.
- Upload all the necessary documents, photo, and signature.
- Then verify the whole detail and submit the application form.
- Finally, save it and take the hard copy for future reference.
OFFICIAL LINK to apply for Telangana ePass Scholarship.