The Department of Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes & Minorities Welfare Tamilnadu has published a notification for Tamilnadu Scholarship Scheme 2019. All the students who were looking for this studentship scheme may apply via online mode. This scheme only for those who are living under the poverty line but they have their dreams to become highly educated people. The government provides a fixed amount to them to continue their higher study. The students who belong to SC/ST/OBC /Minority Category must apply for this opportunity by filling the TN Scholarship Application Form online through the official website.
All eligible candidates who are studying in any of the class like 9th, 10th, 12th, and UG/PG i.e BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc, MCom, BE, B.Tech Diploma, MBA, MCA, BBA, BCA, Polytechnic, BEd, MEd, B.Arch, M.Arch, etc Courses. All the scholars need to apply for this scheme by filling the Tamilnadu Scholarship Registration Form through the official website of Tamilnadu State. The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses. All the eligible students have already applied for scholarship on the website www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in.
Every year the Government of Tamil Nadu State has disclosed the Tamilnadu Scholarship Form. By filling this form, aspirants those who have brilliant in a study but facing a financial problem get the financial help. Aspirants must grab this opportunity by registered your name for the Tamilnadu Scholarship Scheme 2019. All details regarding scheme will mention on this page so applicants must read and follow all instruction to fill this form.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Scholarship Scheme 2019
- Guardian’s annual income for Post Matric scholarship from all sources must be Rs-1,08,000.
- Guardian’s annual income for Minority scholarship from all sources must be Rs. 2,00,000.
- For General and OBC Students must gain minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying exams.
- For SC/ST Students must gain minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exams.
- Students who get admission in professional courses on the basis of competitive examinations or without competitive examination can apply for a scholarship.
- Students who have already been awarded the previous year should apply only for renewal. They should have obtained 50% marks in the previous examination.
Documents Required for apply Tamilnadu Scholarship Scheme 2019
- Passport size Photograph.
- Attested photocopies of required certificates.
- College / School all necessary Certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General).
- Address Proof.
- Mark sheet of last Passing Class.
- Income Certificate of your father/mother.
How to apply for Tamilnadu Scholarship Scheme 2019
- Firstly visit on official website i.e. “www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in“.
- Follow the instruction that is mentioned.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Fill the application form carefully according to the documents.
- Upload the needed documents.
- Submit the application form carefully.
- Save the application number for future use.
- Take the print out a hard copy.
Check OFFICIAL WEBSITE