- 1 Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018-2019 Eligibility:
- 2 Percentage of marks for the candidates:
- 3 Application Form Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018-2019:
- 4 Application Procedure for Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019:
- 5 Important Instructions for Sanskrit Scholarship 2018 Applicants:
- 6 Sanskrit Scholarship 2019 Official Website and Contacts
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University) set up by the Government of India for propagation and promotion of Sanskrit language invites applications in the prescribed form for award of merit Scholarship to:
i. Regular students studying Sanskrit including Pali and Prakrit in any recognized traditional Pathshalas/modern institutions / Secondary / Senior Secondary Schools from 9th to 12th standard.
ii. Regular students pursuing the higher course of studies in Sanskrit in recognized educational Institutions at the levels of Shastri / Graduation / Acharya / Post Graduation / Vidyavaridhi / Ph.D.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018-2019 Eligibility:
1. Classes XI and XII
- Students who have finished Uttar-Madhyama/ Prak Shastri courses with 60% or above are eligible to get this scholarship 2018. Students will get a scholarship of Rs. 300 each month.
2. Classes IX and X
- Students who have secured a minimum of 60 percent or above marks out of a total hundred 100 marks are eligible for this scholarship 2019. The students will be presented Rs. 250/- per month.
3. Graduation (B.A)
- Students who have finished 10+2 with a minimum mark of 60% or above in aggregate, as well as Sanskrit, are eligible to get this scholarship 2019. The student will be offered Rs.400/- a month.
4. Postgraduate Degree
- Students who have cleared their graduation with at least 60 percent in aggregate and in Sanskrit are eligible to get this scholarship. Students will receive a scholarship of Rs. 500/- per month.
- Students who have a pass in M.A or Acharya in Sanskrit with a minimum of 60 percent marks or above in the aggregate will get this scholarship. Students will get a scholarship of Rs. 1500/- a month. (Students of Vidyavardhini or Ph.D. also are entitled to receive a contingency grant of Rs. 2000/- annually for two years.
Percentage of marks for the candidates:
- SC / ST – 50 %
- OBC – 55%
- Women – 55%
- Physically Handicapped – 50%
Application Form Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018-2019:
Click here to download an application form: http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/Schappform.pdf
Application Procedure for Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019:
- Application on the prescribed form along with attested copies of the mark-sheet of the latest qualifying examination and caste/category certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped issued by the competent authority must be sent to the
Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University) 56-57, Institutional Area, Janak Puri, New Delhi- 110 058 within one month
Important Instructions for Sanskrit Scholarship 2018 Applicants:
- The application form must be forwarded through Principal/Head of the institution / Head of Department and countersigned by the DEO as the case may be.
- Marksheet / document must be attested by the Principal / Gazetted Officer / Any Competent Authority.
- The application form must be signed by the Principal/Head of the Deptt./Head of Institution with seal/Rubber stamp. (They should verify the signature of student and entries of the form).
For more instructions: http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/Schappform.pdf
Sanskrit Scholarship 2019 Official Website and Contacts
Official Website: http://www.sanskrit.nic.in
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan
56-57, Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110058
E-Mail: [email protected]