Commissionaire of Social Welfare will soon declare the SC Scholarship Scheme 2019 for those students who belong to an economically weaker family and can’t afford more money in their education. With the help of this pleasant amount, students save their future and complete the higher education due to lack of money. So, willing and suitable applicants taking this benefit and also making their career bright. Scholars should complete the application form before the close date. Candidates who really need the studentship and they want to take admission in higher education programs that they need to fill SC Scholarship Form 2019. The department will shortlist the eligible students for this scheme according to their economic condition, institute reputation, etc.
The government of Gujarat provides many scholarship schemes such as Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, and Merit Cum Means & Minority for those students who are from a poor family.
TheSC/ST/OBC/Backward and Minority candidates may fill the SC Scholarship Scheme 2019 before the last date. The amount will be decided by the authority members as per the Income Certificate, Institute and course name, marks in the previous class, etc. If anyone wants to know about the complete procedure than they must fill the form online.
- Full tuition fee and other non-refundable charges (there is a ceiling of Rs.2 lakh per annum per student towards fee in the private institutions and Rs.3.72 lakh per annum per student in private commercial pilot training institutions).
- Living expenses @ of Rs.2220 per month per student
- Books & Stationery @ Rs.3000 per annum per student and
- The latest computer with full accessories limited to Rs. 45000 per student as one-time assistance (Living expenses, the cost of books and stationery and computer are subject to actual).
Eligibility Criteria for SC Scholarship Scheme 2019
- Applicants should not apply for another scholarship scheme.
- Students family income should be under the fixed limit.
- Applicant must be a student of any reputed college or Institute.
- Should have a good academic record.
- Students must be secured at least 50% marks in the previous year examination.
Necessary Documents List for SC Scholarship Scheme 2019
- Family Income Certificate.
- Students Caste Certificate.
- Applicants Aadhar Card.
- College/Institute Verification Certificate issued by the head of the college/institute.
- Bank A/C passbook.
- Last Year Mark Sheet.
- Address Proof/Domicile.
Commissioner of Social Welfare Department
5th Floor, MS Building
Dr. Ambedkar Veedhi. Bangalore 560001
Phone No: 080-22253783
email: [email protected]
Fax No. : 080-22353757
Scholarship Related Queries:
Mobile HelplineNo: 9480843005
Helpline No: 080-22340956
APPLY ONLINE for SC Scholarship Scheme