Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Community is offered by Central Government of India. This Scholarship is part of 15 Point Program for the Welfare of Minorities which was launch in June 2006. This Program Offered Pre-Matric Scholarship, Post Matric Scholarship and Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minority Community Students of India.
Basic objective of Providing the Minority Scholarship is encouraging the parent of Minority Community to Send their School going Children to School and Government want to do Financial help of such family who are not able to afford burden of School Education Fee and Expenditure. This Alpsankhyak Kalyan Chatravriti, definitely empower through Education which is one of the objectives of this scheme, has the Prospective to Lead to Upliftment of the Socio-Economic Conditions of the Minority Communities.
The Ministry of Minority Affairs, Central Government of India is going on to award the Crores of Money to the Qualified Candidates in the Form of Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship Application. So the Applicants are required to Check the Notification for Minority Scholarship 2019-20 and then Apply Online for this Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme. This Scholarship will be Provided to the Minority (Muslims, Sikh, Parsi, & Christians) Candidates. Contenders will be given the Scholarship to Go on their Learning.
Pre Matric Minority Scholarship 2019-20 Application:
Here is a Good News for all the Minority Applicants, Government of India has asked for Online Application Form for Pre Matric Scholarship 2019-20. You can also Download the Application Form of Minority Scholarship.
Minority Candidates who are Waiting for Minority Scholarships, now can Apply for Scholarships through Online or Applicants who have Already Applied earlier those Should have Renew their Scholarships Application Form through National Scholarship Portal i.e www.scholarships.gov.in So, Candidates Scroll Down the Webpage and Check out the Details Regarding Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme 2019-20.
Scope of Pre-Matric Scholarship of Minorities:
Pre-Matric Scholarship is Provided for Class 1 to Class 10th Level of Students. Residential Students of Government School and College are also Eligible for this Scholarship Scheme. Selected Private Students will also Eligible for this Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship:
Only Class 1st to 10th Student is Eligible for this Scheme whose Marks is not Less than 50% in the Previous Final Year Examination.
A Student shall be Eligible for only One Scholarship for all Sources i.e SC/ST/OBC.
Annual Family Income:
Minimum Family Income must not be Greater than 1 Lakh. Only One Student of Concerned Family will get Scholarship of this Scheme. Course Fee / Tuition Fee will be Credited to the School / Institute’s Bank Account.
Distribution of Minority Scholarship:
Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) have been Notified as Minority Communities. 30% of Total Number of Scholarship will be Reserved for Girl Students. Scholarship will be Provided for the Entire Course. However Maintenance Allowance will be given for the 10 Months in an Academic Year.
Final Points on Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% marks in the last final exam.
- The annual revenue of their parents shouldn’t be more than rupees one lakh.
- The scholarship will not be provided to more than two candidates from a family.
- Candidates should be regular in their school attendance.
Rate of the Minority Scholarship:
[table id=7 /]
Renewal of Scholarship Pre Matric Minority Scholarship Application:
The Pre Matric Minority Scholarship once Awarded, may be Renewed during Next Academic Year of the Course on the Production of Certificate that the Student has Secured atleast 50% of Marks.
How to Apply for Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship:
Required Documents for Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship Application:
- Student Photo (Mandatory)
- Institution Verification Form (Mandatory)
- Family Income Certificate
- Declaration of the Student (Mandatory)
- Religion Certificate: Self Declaration/Certification or Self Attested
- Community Certificate (Mandatory)
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year (Mandatory)
- Proof of Bank Account in the Name of Student (Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card (Optional)
- Residential/Domicile Certificate (Mandatory)
Steps to Apply Online for the Application Form of Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship:
- First Go to the National Scholarship Portal or www.scholarships.gov.in
- Then Find a Link about Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship and Click on it.
- Fill the Required Details then you will Get your User ID. You need to Save it down.
- Now Fill Accurate Details in your Application Form and Attach all Certified Documents.
- Then Hit on the Submit Button and Take a Printout of your Application Form because it may be Useful for you in Future.
Last Date of Application Form Submission is – 31 August 2019
Check Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship Application Form Status Online:
You have to Login under the Option “Student Login” by Entering your Application ID and Date of Birth. Once Login, you will be able to view the Option “Check Your Status” Under this Option, you can Check your Online Status.
Applicants if You want to Know More about Pre Matric Minority Scholarship 2019-20 or if you are Interested in Any Other Kind of Scholarship, You can Visit our Web Portal: www.scholarshipsform.com