NTPC Scholarship Scheme 2019-20
The National Thermal Power Corporation well known as Premier Public Section Enterprise in Power has decided to circulate a notification about NTPC Scholarship Scheme 2019-20. Those students who are appearing in various Diploma courses may apply for this studentship scheme. Those who are studying in Diploma and Engineering i.e. Computer science, Electrical, Mechanical, Automobiles, Civil, Information technology etc. must fill NTPC Scholarship Application Form 2019 through the official website of the department. Only eligible candidates will have a chance to get this scholarship amount. All the information submitted by the candidates will be crosschecked so each student must provide fair information only.
Premier Public Section Enterprise in Power is the authority, as per the news, that will provide interested and eligible candidates with this great scholarship offer. Lots of applicants are trying hard to get educated and sometimes they are unable to do so due to the lack of Money. That is why they are being offered this beautiful chance which they should not let go.
NTPC Ltd, a premier Public Sector Enterprise in the Power sector has published the notification for NTPC Scholarship Registration for, Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC) and physically handicapped (PH) students who are doing the full-time Diploma course in Engineering in College/ Institution.
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Scholarship Scheme 2019-20
Candidates should remember that while you are going to apply for the scholarship attention should be given to the following important points:
- Aspirants should be from SC/ST/OBC/PH and minority category
- Application Form for the scholarship must be attested by the College Principal
- There should be required things, such as Photos and others with the form
- Parental income of the applying candidates should be less than 1 lakh
- Candidates must have an income certificate issued by Tehsildar, Block officer or Notary Public of the concerned area/Block/Dist
- Parental Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate of the candidate.
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- Class 10th Mark sheet must be attested by the Principal.
- The application form must be verification by the School Principal.
- The photo should also be attested by the school Principal.
- Attach the photocopy of your bank passbook & Aadhaar card.
- After receipt, the forms online and offline, the shortlisting process will be started.
- Good marks students’ forms will be chosen.
- It may be written the exam for this scheme.
- So prepare well for your chance of success to get the scholarship.
Steps to apply online for NTPC Scholarship Scheme 2019-20
- Go to the official web link “www.ntpc.co.in“.
- Read all the detail about a scholarship.
- Choose the proper link.
- Then click on Apply Online.
- Fill up all needed information.
- Entering all the details on the appropriate space.
- Upload the all required documents.
- The students need to click on the Submit box.
- Save your registration number for further use.
- Take the print out a hard copy.
APPLICATION FORM for NTPC Scholarship Scheme.