Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019
The Maulana Azad Educational Foundation is ready to launch the Maulana Azad Scholarship Scheme 2019 for all the meritorious girl’s students who have passed 10th class with 55%. The scholarship scheme is very helpful for those applicants who are from poor family and cannot able to complete the study.
Students are very keen on this golden opportunity for getting the money as a reward. So willing and suitable candidates may complete the online application through the official link. Eligible female candidates may fill the MAEF Foundation Application Form using scholarships.gov.in before the last date. The scholarship money will be awarded to student passing the Xth exam and taking admission in XIth in the year when the result of the Xth exam is declared. Application received in subsequent years will not be entertained.
The amount of Scholarship will be Rs. 12000/- Rupees twelve thousand only) which will be released in two installment of Rs. 6000/-each. The first installment will be released after sanction of scholarship and the second installment will be released when the student will submit proof of passing class XIth, and admission to class XIIth in the office of the Foundation.
All female students who belong to the minority category and want to go forward to the research field can apply. We have collected entire details such as qualification, eligibility criteria, documents required to apply, last date, etc and written below. If you are one of the candidates who really need it and they are meeting the criteria than just read the details below and apply online.
If you are one of the candidates going to apply for the Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019 then you can visit the official site of it. Here on this page, we are going to provide the few easy steps that are required to fill the Application form For Girls Merit Based Scholarship in the easiest way.
Eligibility Criteria for Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019
Candidates should remember that while you are going to apply for the scholarship attention should be given to the following important points:
- Applicant should belong to Minority category.
- Applicants family income must not more than 100000/- per year.
- Students must be secured at least 55% marks in the 10th class examination.
- Only for female students.
- Applicants should not already be applied for any other scholarship scheme.
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Class 10th Mark sheet must be attested by the Principal.
- The application form must be verification by the School Principal.
- The photo should also be attested by the school Principal.
- Bank Passbook.
How to apply for Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019
- Go to the official site that is maef.nic.in.
- Select the ‘home’ option.
- Search for the appropriate link available on the homepage
- Select the link ‘apply’ available on the screen.
- The application form will appear.
- Download the Application form
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill the application form by giving all the required information.
- Attest all the documents which are required.
- Check all the filled details.
- Give the duly filled form to the College or the Institute.
30th September, 2019 is the Last Date
Go to the OFFICIAL WEBSITE to know the latest details.