The Welfare Society of Manipur State Government is ready to launch the notification regarding Manipur Scholarship 2019. Students who wish to complete their higher studies due to lack of money must complete the application form before the last date. This scholarship scheme is available only suitable candidates. Applicants are very excited and want to grab this great opportunity for achieving this pleasant amount to continue their education. Students who are perusing in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, BCA, BBA, MCA, MBA, B.A, M.A, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, M.Sc, etc, the class may apply for this scheme. If you want to apply for Manipur Tribal Scholarship Scheme 2019 or Manipur Labour Scholarship 2019 then read the complete details of this page.
The government of Manipur and Directorate of Minorities other backward Class has invited applications from the State Eligible Students for getting Post-Matric Scholarship and Merit-cum-Means based Scholarship through online from the State Economically Backward and Minority Students to the Academic year of 2019 for fresh Scholarships and Renewals.
Those candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category should be filling this online form for getting a reward as scholarship. All such aspirants who having money problem but good in studies they may apply for the Manipur Scholarship Form 2019. Before going to apply for this scheme, applicants also check the details about eligible criteria, important dates, etc. By the help of this page, you will get to check further details.
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur Scholarship 2019
- Applicants should be from SC/ST/OBC/Minority Category.
- Applicants must have all required educational documents.
- He/She must be perusing any course in the government reputed academy.
- Must be the bonafide student of the state.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not more than 2 lacks.
- Having all schooling certificate and college certificate
- The domicile of the applicants.
- Birth certificate of the student.
- Photograph of a student.
- Aadhar Card copy.
- Income proof certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Ration Card.
Instructions to Apply Online:
An applicant who has applied for the pre and post matric scholarship under Manipur government need to check the eligibility conditions clearly once. All documents which are going to be uploaded need to be clear. Check twice while submitting the application as again it won’t be edited.
How to apply for online Manipur Scholarship 2019
- At very first, go to the official Portal -“mobcmanipur.gov.in”
- On the homepage select the scholarship Option.
- Now press the login/signup button.
- After completing this step, go to the online registration link.
- Fill the application form with correct information.
- Fill all mandatory fields carefully.
- Now upload the scanned documents.
- Submit the details and wait until the softcopy will be available on your computer screen.
- Generate the printout and save it for further references.
Last Date: 3rd October 2019
Go here OFFICIAL WEBSITE visit detail