LIC Scholarship 2019
Life Insurance Corporation of India has just announced LIC Scholarship Golden Jubilee Scheme online. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for LIC Scholarship 2019 at the latest in order to avail so. The organization has launched the financial assistance program for the economically weaker section scholars. It is especially informed to the aspired ones to start the registration process now.
Life Insurance Corporation of India has decided to provide financial aid to the striving and meritorious scholars. This initiative is aimed at lifting up the weaker sections of the society. The fellowship amount will be awarded to such students from class 12th to provide them financial assistance for future studies.
Updates for LIC Scholarship 2019 Scheme
The Life Insurance Corporation of India has invited eligible applicants to apply for LIC Scholarship 2019 scheme online. It is recommended to the applying candidates to check the last date for the application which is 2019. Please go through the specified details and eligibility criteria mentioned below. Just scroll down this web page.
Details for LIC Scholarship 2019 Golden Jubilee Scheme
|Authority to Award the Benefit||LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation|
|Name of the Scheme||LIC Scholarship 2019|
|Qualification||Check details below|
|Last Date to Apply for Online||Soon Release|
- Applying candidates must have passed his/her last exam in the session 2019-20.
- The minimum Percentage secured must be 60%.
- Parents’ annual income must be below Rs.1, 00,000/-.
- Applicants should be registered in Graduate/Diploma/ITI/Professional Course.
- 10,000/- will be awarded to the students annually in an installment of 1,000/- for every month.
- This amount will be transferred via NEFT. Hence, it is required for the students to have a bank account and mention the A/C details and IFSC codes.
- The candidates will get the benefit for the time period of his/her course.
Conditions to Fulfill for LIC Scholarship 2019
- Candidates need to secure more than 55% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation Courses in Arts/Commerce/Science failing which the Fellowship scheme will be discontinued.
- The benefit will not be given to more than one member in a family.
- Candidates must maintain his/her Attendance in order to avail the benefit.
- If a student violates the specified Terms and Conditions the scheme will be canceled.
How to Apply for LIC Scholarship Form 2019
- Go to the Official Website, “www.licindia.in“.
- From the Home Page target the link saying, “Apply online for Golden Jubilee Scholarship”.
- Provide accurately and proper data in the form fields.
- Upload the latest Mark Sheet Copy along with Income certificate and address proof.
- Add your correct bank Account details.
- Save and submit the final details to take a print out of form.
This scheme is applicable across the country students any part of the nation can avail the same.
Last Date to apply Online: Soon Release