- 1 LIC Recruitment 2018 – Life Insurance Corporation Of India Limited (LIC) Under A Government Of India Has Invited Application For The Various Posts Of Advisor And Insurance Advisor Post For 820 Posts.
- 2 Important Information about Vacancy:
- 3 Age Limit:
- 4 Education Qualification Required:
- 5 Salary Details:
- 6 How to Apply:
- 7 Selection Process:
- 8 Important Date:
- 9 More Information:
- 10 Download Recruitment Advertisement
LIC Recruitment 2018 – Life Insurance Corporation Of India Limited (LIC) Under A Government Of India Has Invited Application For The Various Posts Of Advisor And Insurance Advisor Post For 820 Posts.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC India) has recently announced new vacancy for the post of Advisor (820 Posts). The qualified, deserving and interested Job seekers are invited application by the organization.
Candidates who have fulfill the required eligibility condition can apply immediately against LIC India Recruitment 2018 by submitting their Life Insurance Corporation Application Form till the last date.
Further information about Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC India) Recruitment Notification you need to visit the official website of LIC India. Candidates who want to inspire their career in government sector may hold the chance of LIC Recruitment by sending their filled application forms as per prescribed method using online mode.
LIC India Vacancy 2018 – Life Insurance Corporation of India Limited (LIC) Nagpur, Maharashtra has released notification for Indian Citizen of eligible candidates for the posts of Advisor and Insurance Advisor Post for 260 Posts. Candidates apply for Latest vacancy, Government Vacancies, Bank Job, Advisor Jobs, and have a SSC Certificate/ 10th/ 12th. Applicants get more detail information about posts, age, qualification, fee, selection process, age see detail of the advertisement given below. Candidates may submit their offline application on or before the last due date 31.12.2018.
Important Information about Vacancy:
- Name of organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- Post Name: Advisor and Insurance Advisor
- of Total Posts: 820 (Advisor- 560 and Life Insurance Corporation Advisor- 260)
- Official Website: www.licindia.in
- The age of candidates should be between 18 years to 64 years and 18 years to 33 years for the post of Advisor. Similar way the age of candidate between 22 years to 28 years for the post of Insurance Advisor.
- Relaxation in Upper age limit will be applicable for reserved category as per the norms of organization.
Education Qualification Required:
- The candidate must have passed SSC/HSC for the post of Advisor.
- The candidate must have passed Graduation Degree for the post of Insurance Advisor.
Candidates will receive a remarkable amount as monthly income with Grade Pay of Rs. 9000/-
How to Apply:
The candidate must have to visit the official website of LIC India (www.licindia.in) and fill the form according to prescribed format. Please follows theu following step to submit the application form properly.
- Visit the official website licindia.in.
- Click through the home page “Job Seekers’ button.
- Confirm that you have Aadhaar Number and Mobile phone with them or not for verifying your registration details. If not, then you can now register yourself.
- Along with Aadhaar Number, mobile phone is also needed to verify the OTP (One Time Password).
- New candidates need to press on “New User” the applicant has to register with the required details.
- Fill all the required details properly in correct manner & press “Submit” button and upload your scanned color photograph and signature (if required.)
- Candidates who are already registered they can login again with previous valid email id.
- Recheck your filled application form and press on to “Submit” button.
- Take printout some copy of it for further use in future.
- Initially screening of applications will be done
- After that shortlisted candidates will be called for further process that is Written Test / Personal Interview.
- Last date to apply Advisor posts for Nagpur District: 30-11-2018
- Last Date to apply Insurance Advisor for Nagpur District: 31-12-2018
Eligible applicants may apply offline an application and download the advertisement through the official website www.licindia.in or www.maharojgar.gov.in. Applicants may submit their offline application for the given post with relevant self-attested copies of the documents on or before the last due date 31.12.2018.