LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019
The Life Insurance Corporation of India has commenced the online registration LIC Scholarship Scheme 2019 through its authorized portal. All the talented and desired students who belong to economically weak families can submit the LIC Scholarship Application Form on or before the closing date. The foundation provides lots of money to the selected candidates for their education.
The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Registration Form is available online at www.licindia.in. And 23rd September 2019 is the final submitting date to fill up the forms. There are a total of 20 scholarships are there in each division for 10 boys and 10 for girls. So, all the students who quailed their XII or its equivalent and their parent’s income are less than 1 lakh rupees per annum are eligible to apply for this scholarship notification.
LIC scholarship is provided to students through candidates can get admission in any government or private college/ university. From this page, you can get the full details about the LIC Scholarship Scheme 2019 application form. Applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can fill the online application form on or before the last date which is provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019
- The applicant must have 60% marks in 12th.
- Students should have passed an intermediate examination in 2019 session only.
- Parents’ annual income must be below 1 lack.
- Applicants should be registered in Graduate/Diploma/ITI/Professional Course.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than one member of a family.
- Candidates need to secure more than 55% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in Graduation.
- Courses in Arts/Commerce/Science failing which the Fellowship scheme will be discontinued.
- 10,000/- will be awarded to the students annually in an installment of 1,000/- for every month.
- The scholarship will provide the bank a/c.
- The candidates will get the benefit for the time period of his/her course.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Passport size Photo.
- signature (scan).
- previous exam mark sheet.
- Address proof.
How to Fill LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of the organization that is www.licindia.in
- On the homepage of the official site hit “APPLY ONLINE FOR GOLDEN JUBILEE SCHOLARSHIP” link moving at the upper side of home page.
- Now fill the online application form with all relevant details without any mistake in an appropriate manner.
- Check the form once and hit on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
- Last Date: 23rd September, 2019
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन यहां करे :- OFFICIAL SITE