The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Government of Kerala has released the latest notification for Kerala Scholarship 2019 on its official website. Aspirants who belong to the SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories can submit their application forms on or before the closing date. This scheme is available for those students who want to continue their education but don’t have enough resources. So the candidates should check the official instructions carefully before applying for this scheme.
Those students who are learning in various courses i.e. 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th & Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs will get the benefit of this opportunity. The association started this scheme to help all those candidates who are capable of brilliant, but they are not able to continue their study due to lack of money. Applicant’s parent’s income is less than 2 lakh per annum from all sources. so those contenders apply this online application through the official website.
Kerala Government Started Education Scholarship started the scheme to help all those contenders who have Capable or talented but they are not able to accomplish higher education due to lack of money. The government decided to support those contenders for fulfilling their dream & help to achieve Best education by Kerala Scholarship 2019.
Hurry up Contenders don’t waste your time give Kerala Government golden chance to take better education without any financial problem.
- Name of the Board: Department of Collegiate Education, Kerala Government
- Official website: www.dceScholarship.kerala.gov.in
- Contact no: 0471-2306580
- Mobile no: 9446096580
- Email ID: [email protected]
Types of Scholarships of Government of Kerala:
- Post-Metric Scholarship.
- Central Sector Scholarship.
- District Merit Scholarship.
- State Merit Scholarship.
- Hindi Scholarship.
- Sanskrit Scholarship.
- Muslim Nadir Girls Scholarship.
- MSCT means Merit Scholarship for the Children School Teacher.
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship.
- CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship.
- Blind/ PH Scholarship.
- Scholarship for Dependent of Jawans.
- Music and Fine Arts Scholarship.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship.
Documents Required for Kerala Scholarship 2019
- Passport size photograph.
- Attested photocopies of required certificates.
- College / School all necessary Certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General).
- Address Proof.
- Mark sheet of last Passing Class.
- Income Certificate of your father/mother.
Kerala Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Guardian’s annual income should not above than 2.00 la.
- Applicant should not apply for any other scholarship Scheme.
- Association provides 40% reservation in Scholarship for Girls.
- Candidate must contain 50% marks in the previous Examination.
How to Apply for Kerala Scholarship 2019
- Firstly applicants need to log on the Official website that is www.kerala.gov.in.
- Then follow to the ‘Scholarship’ section under updates.
- Hit on the link of ‘Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers’.
- Now press on the suitable link of scholarship under Types of scholarship.
- Read all instructions carefully and press on ‘apply online’ button.
- Register yourself with all mandatory details and fill the form correctly.
- Press the Submit Button after completion of the form.
Important Links to Apply for Kerala 2019 Scholarship:
For more detail CHECK HERE