The Jammu & Kashmir Social Welfare Department has announced a notification for J&K Social Welfare Scholarship 2019. Students who really deserved for this scheme may apply by online mode. Every year, a huge amount of candidates applies for this studentship. We are expecting the same this year. This scheme is only for those students who belong to the financially weaker family. Those who will be shortlisted by the department will get a decent amount direct to their bank account.
The entire students who are seeking for the same may apply for this studentship scheme. All the students who meet the eligibility criteria defined for this program must complete the JK Scholarship Online Registration process on or before the last date. For more details, students are advised to read the below sections.
Those students who belong to a backward caste and having good marks in their previous education, they can apply for this scheme for future education. Scholars who are studying in Pre-Metric or Post-Metric classes such as 10th, 12th, B.A, B.SC, B.Com, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, BCA, etc they can fill the online form. Applicants must have taken admission in the same state for getting the benefit of this program. Eligible candidates can apply online application through the official website. The application forms are available on the official website of the department of social welfare.
The way to register their name for the Scheme aspirants must fill the online application by following the below mention steps. Students must protect their registration ID after applying the Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship Scheme 2019 through an online mode. As per the details, the applied students will be able to grab the amount as fellowship into their bank account.
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship Scheme 2019
- Jammu & Kashmir state is given below many conditions for eligible candidates.
- On starting the Graduation program, students will be able to entertain benefit as per the notice specifications.
- Student’s parents should have an annual income of 1 lakhs. Students from class 10th and 12th are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Preference will be given to students of government school/ board/ institute/ university.
- Required documents need to be valid and correct.
- Applicants must have secured at least 60% in his average
Documents Required for J&K Scholarship Scheme
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Proof of the last exam passed.
- Fee Details by the institution.
- An Affidavit from Parents.
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Photo & Signature.
How to Apply For Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship 2019
- Go to the Jammu & Kashmir Official Website “jksocialwelfare.nic.in“.
- Check the current notification option on the homepage.
- Choose the suitable link and click on this.
- Go to the online registration link and then hit this.
- Read official instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Now upload the required documents.
- Verify this once more and then tap the proceed button.
- After this, your fully filled application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check the printed details and then take the hard copy for further use.
For more detail visit OFFICIAL LINK
Note: Application is strongly advised to keep mind the registration ID or keep safe the registration slip. You will need the registration number when you wants to track your scholarship status.