Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarships 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund has declared the Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarships 2018. The purpose of providing this Scholarship is For Doctoral Studies. Interested candidates can apply for it by visiting the official Website of it.
Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship for Doctoral Studies is organized by The Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund which offers scholarships for up to 2 years to Indian Nationals and Nationals of other Asian countries for Ph.D studies in Indian country.
All the Doctorate candidates can apply for it from this page as we are going to provide the few easy steps that are required to fill the Application Form. For further information, candidates can also visit the official web portal of the organization.
Categories For Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarships 2018
The scholarship will be given to the following Candidates-
- Citizen of India
- study in India but basically from other Asian countries
Fields Of Doctoral Studies
Following are the fields of Education for the Scholarship:-
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Indian History & Civilization
- Comparative Studies in Religion & Culture
- Study on Jawaharlal Nehru
The time period for which the Scholarship is given to the candidates is up to 2 years.
Eligibility includes the following Criteria-
- 60% marks in aggregate
- Regular student
- have the best Score in NET/SLET/GATE Exams
All the candidates who are going to apply for this Scholarship have an Age of not more than 35 years.
Value Of Scholarship
The amount of Scholarship is given as under:-
- Maintenance allowance including Tuition fee Rs. 12,000 per month
- Contingent expenses for study tours within India as well as the purchase of books, stationery, etc. Rs. 15,000 per annum
Following are the Important documents that are required for applying:-
- A passport size photograph of the applicant to be pasted on the form.
- A synopsis of not more than 1500 words or about 3 pages of 1.5 spaced texts.
- University Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor/Guide’s report.
- Postal Order/Demand Draft for Rs.100.
Steps On How To Apply For Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarships 2018
Following are the few easy steps that can help you in filling the Application Form for the Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarships 2018:-
- Go to the official site that is www.jnmf.in
- Select the ‘home’ option.
- Search for the appropriate link available on the homepage.
- Select the link ‘apply’ available on the screen.
- An application form will appear.
- Download the Application form
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill the application form by giving all the required information.
- Attest all the documents which are required.
- Check all the filled details.
- Give the duly filled form to the college or the Institute.
Submission of the Application form
Application Form is to send to the Address given below:
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund
Teen Murti House
New Delhi-110 011
For more information, you can visit the official site.