How to Fill a Scholarship Application Form?
As we know, there are a huge number of students who are learning in various class under the state and central government. All of them wants to grab the scholarship money which is awarding by the government. To get the scholarship amount, the students need to complete the Scholarship Online Registration Form in a good manner and also before the given duration.
Many Social Welfare Societies are awarding lots of money to the needed students every year according to the performance and categories. The SC/ST/OBC/Minority students can grab the state scholarship money without facing any selection test or interview. Some of the scholarship schemes are based on the examination and interview. Here we have delivered a way through which the students can easily fill the application form easily.
Instructions to remember while filling the Application Form:
- Applicants should collect the actual information such as Starting Date & Closing Date. Because after the deadline, the organization never accepts the application forms.
- Read the correct information with the help of official notification and other similar sites which are providing the latest and actual details.
- Read all the instructions given in the notification and follow the rules and regulations.
- Fill your details in block letters.
Steps to Fill Scholarship Application Form:
- Initially, log in to the official website of the concerned department which is scholarships.gov.in.
- Then find out the appropriate link for students registration.
- Go to the new user/ login option.
- Create an account using the name and mobile number.
- Then enter the OTP received in your Inbox.
- After completing the login process, choose the suitable link for Pre-Matric/Post-Metric/Merit Cum Means scheme.
- Provide personal information in step 1.
- Upload your photograph and signature in step 2.
- Step 3 will be asked about your documents.
- Confirm the filled details in step 4.
- After submitting the application form completely, you need to take a printout and note down your registration ID.
Dear Users! अगर आपको अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन करने में कोई परेशानी हो रही है तो आप अपनी प्रॉब्लम हमे कमेंट के जरिये भेज सकते है। हम आपकी सहायता करने की पूरी कोशिश करेंगे।
Application Process for Fresh Applicants:
Log on to the official scholarship portal @ http://scholarships.gov.in
Now select the related scheme on the homepage and click on guideline link and read the entire details for filling up the application form and required eligibility criteria, last date etc. After reading the details, you may have to click on the related scholarship online form link.
Now fill the required details such as the state of Domicile, Scholarship Category, Name of Student, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Email Id, and captcha code. After filling all the details click on the register button.
After clicking on the register link, the portal will generate a unique Student Application ID. Note down your registration id and click on continue. Now the login form will open. Now Enter your Application Id, Date of Birth and captcha code and click on Login button.
Now Start filling the application form and submit all the details asking in the form and upload all required documents in a proper format and size asking there. After completing the form cross check your form once or twice and finally submit the form and wait for few months until the government will release the Selection List.
For Renewal Applicants: Process is the same for renewal applications. To renew the application, applicants do not need to create an account. They should log in with previous year application Id and Date of birth.
- OFFICIAL LINK to Apply Online