- 1 How to check ePass Application or Scholarship Status on ePass Website?
- 2 Check Epass Scholarship Status In Telangana:
- 3 ePass Scholarship Application Status In Andhra Pradesh:
- 4 How to Correct Bank Details on ePass Application?
- 5 Know your Application Number of ePass Scholarship:
- 6 FAQS Of ePass Scholarship Student Registration
How to check ePass Application or Scholarship Status on ePass Website?
First of all, you need to know your ePass application number and then the academic year which means scholarship status of the year you want to know about from 2009-10 to 2016-17 however 2018-2019 will be added after academic year completed.
Note: If you forgot application number you need to enter your SSC details and other etc. to know your application number. once you got the application number you can check your ePass scholarship status here.
Also, you can choose post metric scholarship status and pre-matric scholarship which is dedicated for school students pre-matric scholarships may be started from 7th to 10th class. I don’t know clearly its’ may be also from 5th onwards.
Check Epass Scholarship Status In Telangana:
- Telangana Students Check Telangana Scholarship Application Status on telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
ePass Scholarship Application Status In Andhra Pradesh:
- Check Andhra Pradesh Students ePass Application Status here on apepass.cgg.gov.in
How to Correct Bank Details on ePass Application?
- take print out ePass Scholarship Status go to Nampally for Rangareddy or Golnaka in Hyderabad provide him xerox copy and original copy of your bank account they will add the details for you.
- Below ePass Status Website for Andhra Pradesh Student only.
- Click here for Telangana State ePass Scholarship Status
Know your Application Number of ePass Scholarship:
How To Know ePass Application Number in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana?
- If you want to know your ePass Application Number to Check your ePass Application Status.
- Click on the 3rd Option to know your Application Number and Follow the Below Guidelines.
Guidelines to Know your ePass Scholarship Application Number:
- Select your Academic Year which starts from 2009 to till now 2018 only after 2019 ePass Fresh Application and ePass Renewal Application will Start to Show ePass Application Status this year.
- Also Check the Last Date of ePass Scholarship Apply Last Dates Fresh, Renewal for 2018-19.
- SSC Hall Ticket Number to enter your 10th class hall ticket number.
- Enter Passed of Year your SSC or 10th class exam like 2017.
- SSC Pass Type: Select one the below if you’re passed by writing SSC exam by AP State Board. click AP Regular. If you passed SSC in Supplementary choose AP Supplementary. Also other boards like
- AP REGULAR
- AP SUPPLEMENTARY
- OTHER BOARD
- AP OPEN SCHOOLS
- OPEN UNIVERSITY
- If your SSC details not found, please visit BC, SC, Minority welfare office located in your district with SSC xerox copy and original. they will upload that.
- Enter your date of birth in the format of (DDMMYYYY) ex 06/06/1992. and search for your application number.
If your Details incorrect check details and try again or SSC details are not found follow guidelines I’ve mentioned above.
FAQS Of ePass Scholarship Student Registration
Question 1: Can I register after the last date?
Answer: unless the date for registration has been extended you cannot register as the ePass portal will not allow you to register. Please register in time to avoid disappointment!
Question 2: Why should I get a bank account?
Answer: To receive a scholarship, every student must have a bank account in any of the nationalized scheduled banks.
Question 3: How do I change my bank account from the one that is registered on the ePass website?
Answer: Every student or college who desires to change his bank account to the one given on the website will have to submit the original bank documents with account particulars to the concerned welfare officers who can then submit a change request to the PMU.
Where colleges want to change their bank account they will have to furnish a no objection certificate from the existing bank and a no objection from the new bank for making a change request for the bank account.
Question 4: what is the meaning of verification in the scholarship process?
Answer: The process of verification is essentially meant to check whether the particulars given in the scholarship form are correct as per the documents enclosed. The verification is done in two steps namely college verification and Independent verification.
College Verification: In this verification, the college principal has been mandated to verify the documents furnished by each student with the entry made in the application form. Once the verification is completed and all entries are found correct, he would finally sign the same and send it to the department for verification by the verification officer appointed by the District Collector.
Verification by the Verification Officer: the verification officer appointed by the District Collector will conduct physical and documentary verification and submit his report either accepting or rejecting the scholarship application.
Scrutiny by the Welfare Officer: before each and every application is taken up for sanction it is the responsibility of the welfare officer to satisfy himself of the verification by the college principal and the verification officer and finally sanction the scholarship.