- 1 Duration of CBSE Merit Scholarship 2018-2019 for Class 12
- 2 Eligibility for CBSE Merit Scholarship 2018 for Class 12
- 3 Value of CBSE Merit Scholarship 2018-2019 for Class 12
- 4 Documents to be sent with the Application
- 5 Application Form send for below address
- 6 CBSE Merit Scholarship 2019 for Class 12 Contacts
Duration of CBSE Merit Scholarship 2018-2019 for Class 12
Two years subject to renewal on year to year basis (02 years only (for Class XI & XII)).
Eligibility for CBSE Merit Scholarship 2018 for Class 12
The applicant should fulfill all the criteria given below for consideration and award of scholarship:
- The score of 60% or more marks in Class X, 2018 examinations conducted by the CBSE, and Should be an Indian national Citizen.
- Should be the girl child and only child of her parents. and
- Should be a student of CBSE in Class X (i.e. passed class X from a CBSE affiliated school) and having 6.2 or more CGPA in Class X Examinations 2018 conducted by the Board and pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools
- The tuition fees for Class X should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month during the Academic year. In the next 02 years, the total enhancement of tuition fee shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
Value of CBSE Merit Scholarship 2018-2019 for Class 12
- Rs. 500/- per month
Documents to be sent with the Application
1. An attested copy of Mark sheet of Class X 2018 issued by CBSE.
2. An affidavit from the parent that the candidate is the only child of her parents on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly sworn in before First class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/Executive Magistrate should be submitted along with the application. Photocopy of the affidavit will not be accepted.
Application Form send for below address
The duly filled in proforma be sent in an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X 2018 (F-1)” should be sent to the “SECTION OFFICER (SCHOLARSHIP) CBSE, SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE, PREET VIHAR, DELHI–110 092”. Change of address must be intimated immediately.
CBSE Merit Scholarship 2019 for Class 12 Contacts
Official Website: http://cbse.nic.in/meritsc.htm
Central Board of Secondary Education
“Shiksha Kendra”, 2,
Delhi – 110 301.
CBSE Merit Scholarship 2018 Scheme for Class 12 School Students. For more information on CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Class 12 visit their official website http://www.cbse.nic.in