Assam Scholarship 2019
The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Assam State has released a notification for Assam Scholarship 2019 to inform all students who are perusing in 10th, 12th, UG & PG courses. Those students who really want the studentship amount are advised to visit the official site that is www.dheassam.gov.in and apply online for this opportunity before the last date. The department has started Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit Cum Means and Minority Scholarship Schemes and the ending date of registration will be intimated soon by the department.
The Foundation provides financial help to the eligible and talented students who like to continue their education. The Assam Scholarship Online Registration has been started. All SC/ST/OBC/Minority community students can complete their registration on or before the last date. This is financial support for all needed students whose parents are not able to effort the expenses of their child education.
The state government of Assam state is seeking for needed students who like to further study but their family or parents are not able to effort the expenses of the education. The government has started a scheme named as Assam Scholarship 2019 for the eligible students. Even the aspirants are a talented and capable great performance in further studies but due to lack of money, they have to stop their study, the government providing this facility to such candidates.
The main motive to give these students scholarship amount to encourage financially poor students who have the ability to achieve their goals but due to their financial condition, they are not able to further study. SC/ST/OBC/Minority students are invited to fill the registration form to get the scholarship amount.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Scholarship 2019
- Applicants must be studying in 10th, 12th, UG & PG courses.
- Candidates should have scored an aggregate of 55%.
- Students having all the required documents.
- Students must be a resident of Assam.
- Having all schooling certificate and college certificate.
- The domicile of the applicants.
- Birth certificate of the student.
- Income Certificate of their guardian.
- Caste certificate.
- Aspirants Address proof.
How to apply for Assam Scholarship 2019?
- Firstly Go to the official website www.dheassam.gov.in and open it.
- Read the current details on the homepage.
- Choose the suitable link.
- Then click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter all needed information in the empty field.
- Upload the all required documents.
- Then submit the application.
- Save your registration number for further use.
- Take the print out a hard copy.
For more details visit the OFFICIAL WEBSITE.